Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Titleist Vokey SM7 Slate Blue Wedgesview other products
Titleist say the Slate Blue project is a combination of beauty and durability; a wedge that will keep its finish throughout the test of time. The SM7 itself offers more spin than the SM6, with the option of six sole grinds ensuring your wedges are compatible with your swing.
Key features include:
- Up to 100rpm more spin from grooves cut at tighter tolerances
- Progressive CG locations make trajectories more predictable
- Progressive CGs behind impact positions for exceptional feel
- Narrower and deeper grooves (46-54º) control spin on full shots
- Wider and shallower grooves (56-62º) maximise spin on partial shots
- Six sole grinds - F, S, M, K, L and the new D grind
- Available in lofts from 46-62º
These won't be available for long so if you're interested be sure to come and speak to us about a custom fitting.